Our Dashfire Beard Oil "Original Blend" is a hand blended mix of Carrier Oils such as Coconut, Apricot, Hempseed, and Jojoba. As well as a selection of Essential oils such as Clove, Patchouli, Sandalwood, and Cedarwood.
HOW TO USE IT
- BEARD: Massage into beard, this usually works best after a shower. The amount needed will depend on your beard length, but it can range from half a dropper to a few droppers full. Find what works for you and what your preference is. This will help grow, thicken, moisturize, protect, and strengthen your Dashfire Beard. Tip: If you don’t want leftover oil on your hands just run it through your hair.
- HAIR: Same recommendation for applying as your beard. It can help thicken your hair, as well as tame it and help with split ends.
- SKIN: Just as everyone’s hair is different, so is your skin. Apply as needed for hydration. This will also help tighten pores to prevent blackheads, and prevent ingrown hairs.
- INGREDIENTS: Listed on the bottle
- Follow this routine daily for maximum results
And joe made it super easy. Will def buy again!
First tired it and it smells like Christmas and consequently adds 20lbs to your bench press max. Accident? I think not. This stuff is as good as it gets. Beard growth has been incredible and folks noticed a difference in ten days. I talk this stuff up every chance I get and as a first time beard oil purchase, this will be all I ever use.
I just want to say something about this product real quick. It f*cking smells like Christmas. The same Christmas back in 1776 when George Washington crossed the Delaware River before surprise attacking the Hessian forces during the American Revolutionary War. Christmas and some g*ddamn freedom!
I have used many oils before in an attempt to tame my curly beard with no luck and a ton a excess oil making me shine like a new penny. This did the exact opposite, its tamed by beard better than any other oil and left ZERO Shine to my skin. Plus it has a dropper in it to make it easy to apply. 10/10 ill be buying it again as soon as its gone. Might even jump straight into a stack!